The majority of the unconditional love that you encounter in your life is from a pet. Like a dog that gets excited the very moment you come home, and this excitement is never lessened. They shower their owners with the same amount of excitement every day. Like Milan, Kundra quotes, “Dogs are our link to paradise. They don’t know evil or jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on an afternoon is to the reverse journey to Eden, The Paradise, where doing nothing was not boring but was peaceful.”
The most complex and integral emotions are empathy and the ability to understand those around us. We, humans, project this empathy toward other humans and animals. We all have noticed that animals share the same emotions as humans, starting with being empathetic, loving, hating, fearing, and feeling low-spirited. However, their way of dealing with emotions is far different than ours.
I would say animals are more sensitive and understanding than human beings. Animals don’t cast their owners aside when they need some moral and sympathetic help. When animals are lost, they are also concerned with strangers who stayed and protected them until they were found. Many other instances confirm that the love and scarifies of animals are far more than anything we do. We, as human beings, lack this level of love and understanding.
Here are some of the adorable moments that people have shared on their social media:
- The pet owner’s wife is away from home for the first time in three months. It seems like his dog is missing her so badly. This post has won so many hearts; it clearly depicts his dog’s pure love for her. I am speechless after seeing this.
- Who needs a boyfriend when you have this cutie pie by your side? Who needs to hold someone else’s hand? After seeing this picture, I also wish to own a cat like him.
- Belly warming sessions are a must. This other is three weeks away from her delivery, and her cat is obsessed with her belly. Oh! This is so adorable!
- His ducks, Mango and Django, love to sit on his cheek.
- This dog waits for the father every day around 5:30 pm to come back home. The saddest part is the father passed away last year after battling cancer. This breaks our hearts. It purely depicts true and unconditional love.
- One iguana cuddle is just enough to wipe all the worries and stress. Animals do reduce your stress.
- This shows how a man’s wife dozes off every single night; so adorable. I fell in love with this picture.
- You can play games as you like, but I want to take a quick nap on your lap. The cat is giving him such a warm hug.
- During the spring, this woman found the bird outside her house. No one was willing to adopt it, so she chose to keep it and treat it like her own baby. The parrot is looking at her and kissing her cheeks. Aww!
- Last June, his father passed away, but his dog still waits for him in his truck every day.
- It took his cat three weeks to understand that his baby daughter is now a part of the family. The cat was not ready to share the attention with the baby, but now she is like, ok! You can have a bit.
- While he was packing his army kit that morning, she knew that he would leave home for a while. She decided to sit with him until he leaves. She loves him so much. This picture depicts the concern the cat has for him. I love this duo.
- One of her ducks rejected this duckling and the duckling followed her. It is always by her side; it never lets her out of its sight. This brownish-yellow duckling is lovely.
- His girlfriend secretly clicked this picture. He says that his dog never snuggled like that while he is awake. This duo is looking so cute while sleeping.
- He adopted this cute baby boy, and he is shy. For the very first time, he slipped into his owner’s lap and posed for a picture. This is so funny—the popping of those eyes! O,h my god!
- He captioned it that he is in danger of being nuzzled to death. So funny.
- Oh! See who is coming back with him? This cute little furry innocent friend of his. Aww!
- Her puppy is getting more and more protective of her during her pregnancy. He snuggles around her any time she falls asleep.
- He adopted a cat almost two years ago, and this the very first time that she is cuddling with him—a proud moment for them. At last, he got to experience her love and care.
- The newest member in their house. Such a colorful and cute little birdie. It loves to snuggle on her neck.
- Kahlua, the pet dog, first spent nine months snuggling with his wife’s growing tummy. She now guards the newborn baby—such admirable bonding.
Just like every living being is important, simultaneously loving is also important. Love that is unconditional is hard to find. If you get a chance to experience it, then enjoy it completely. Affection without any limitations or conditions is rare. The bond between an animal and a human acknowledges the beneficial elements of a lower stress level and genuine happiness.
Social media has become a medium of escape from our real world. In this scheduled business world where we can’t see the happiness around us, we tend to lean toward these social networking sites to get a few moments of virtual joy. I am not discouraging this fact. It sometimes just seems to be so unusual that we endure something on social media but cannot experience it in our real life.